Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Mail for Heroes



As you address Christmas cards to friends and family this year, I would like to encourage you to write a few to our U.S. soliders. I started doing this last year, and I hope to continue it as a tradition from now on. It's such a small way to express my thanks to our service men and women who sacrifice so much to protect our freedoms. They display so much bravery and courage everyday and I am truly grateful.

The Red Cross has a program called "Holiday Mail for Heroes" and you can send up to 15 Christmas cards that they will pass onto soliders. Cards need to be postmarked by next Monday, December 7 - that gives you 6 days to spread the joy and hope of Jesus Christ to our soliders this Christmas.

You can mail them to:
Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456

No comments:

Post a Comment