Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Perfect Day

It's official - my dad is over the hill! Yesterday he turned 50 years old and so to celebrate, my family and I planned his "perfect day." The whole day involved all of us getting together to do his favorite things.
1. Run with the fam - Dad loves to run, so we all joined him for his "cool down" around the block. We were quite the site!
2. Golf - Mom gave Dad a year membership at the Canyon Country Club, so we all went and played a scramble round together.
The Jean Team
The Girls in Black (and Mom)
3. Steak and Potatoes - for dinner we made a delicious dinner including red velvet cake!
4. Presents - We gave Dad a new leather briefcase for all his traveling. He liked it! :)
5. Movie - we ended the day with Dad's choice of a movie. He picked Top Gun, which I think was a good choice! All in all it was a wonderful day! I am so thankful for my daddy and I hope he is blessed with another 50 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment