Wednesday, December 30, 2009

White Christmas

I didn't have to dream about a white Christmas, because we had one this year! It was so beautiful and made me miss Wisconsin! I had such a wonderful Christmas celebrating with my family and am thankful for the long vacation from work - I don't have to go back until Sunday! Here are some pictures from the last week so you can see all the fun that has been had by the Lowrie family.

SNOW! We actually played football in the snow on Christmas Day, it was so much fun!
Me and Jamie, I didn't realize the camera was on zoom, but it's still fun!
Sisters at the Christmas Eve service
The Newlyweds by the roaring fireMom and her new Emeril saucepan, she was WAY excited!

On Christmas day we went to my grandparent's house in Lubbock. There are so many of us that my cousin Rachel had to sleep in the bathtub, haha. Our newest addition to the Lowrie family, Ben Brooks (he's my cousin Sarah's baby boy and he is adorable, as you can see!)
Sisters and our grandmother - she has been researching our family history and gave us cookbooks with old family recipes. We have a very rich heritage!

No comments:

Post a Comment