Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NYC: Merry Christmas to me!


I just got my first Christmas present! My mom booked plane tickets for us to go to NYC the first weekend in January and I'm so excited! I love the city that never sleeps and will jump at any opportunity to go there! I get to pick the musical I want to see, so I'm thinking "The Lion King." I have wanted to see it for a really long time and have heard wonderful reviews, so I figure I better see it while I have the chance! Mom wants us to go see a play by Arthur Miller starring Scarlett Johansen and Liev Schreiber. Sounds good to me! I love famous people! :) We'll be taking a tour of the New York Times, per my mom's request. I'm not sure what else is on our agenda yet - maybe Ellis Island or the Statue of Liberty (I've never been to either!), there's no telling - which is really exciting. In case you can't tell, I'm thrilled! Yay for traveling! Yay for New York! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl you are! I'm so glad you have the chance to go to NYC again! Enjoy every minute!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete