Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sting 'Em Lowries!

I was going through pictures on my computer at work and found some fun ones from graduation weekend. This year, my cousin Rachel became the third Lowrie to graduate from HPU! It was so much fun to be able to spend my working weekend with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins. Being the campus photographer, I end up working lots of events, so it's always nice to get to see friends and family and celebrate fun times together!

Lowrie family at Rachel's graduation: Me, Uncle Steve,
Aunt Debbie, Daniel, BJ, Papa, Rachel, Sarah
Baby Ben and Grandmother

Me and Rachel at Senior Salute

My friend and co-worker Kristy and I were framed

This was supposed to be our exhausted picture ... haha

This is a bonus picture that I took today as I walked out
of the back door of Packer (my new office building).
Pretty good view if I say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. Kristy does NOT look exhausted. She looks like...something else...LOL

    ReplyDelete