Sunday, March 28, 2010

Le Jour de l'An

I have been back from Taiwan for two weeks and so I'm sure you are all wondering ... where am I going for my next trip? Well, good news! I just bought tickets to Paris for Le Jour de l'An (aka New Years)! I'm so excited!!! Danielle and I are planning to meet in Paris on December 28 and spend seven glorious days there. Her mom may be coming with us as well, I'm still not sure yet. Either way, it's going to be another great adventure! It was kind of complicated coordinating my travel from Dallas and her's from Taipei to arrive in Paris at the same time, but we worked it out. :) Now, I just wish that it wasn't nine months away!

This will definitely be the most exciting New Year's celebration I've ever been a part of! I'm looking forward to ringing in 2011 with one of my best friends in one of my favorite cities! What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment