Saturday, June 5, 2010

Taking over Texas

The Lowries are taking over Texas - that is for sure. Mom, Dad, Jamie and Madie headed to El Paso on Thursday (Dad's first Sunday is tomorrow) and we are officially spread all across this big ole state! Here's a visual for you of where we are right now.


A) El Paso - Dad, Mom, Jamie and Madie
B) Brownwood - Me
C) Galveston - Lorin and Philip

I'm 500 miles from El Paso and 338 from Galveston, so not exactly in the middle, but pretty close. It's crazy how far apart we are, but I know we are all exactly where God wants us right now. And I've already signed up for Southwest's Rapid Rewards program, so I can start working on my first free ticket to visit mi familia. (that's Spanish in case you didn't know, haha).

Well, there's your geography lesson for the day. You are welcome.

Special thanks to Google maps for making this possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love Rapid Rewards. I just earned a free ticket after my trip here to Ft. Worth. Southwest is my BFF. You can't beat $49 tickets. Especially when the alternative is nine hours in the car with a screaming baby!

    ReplyDelete