Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Milwaukee Bound

Travel Update: I'm headed to Milwaukee!

Well, it didn't take long for me to find a new place to go! I'm so excited because last night I bought tickets to Milwaukee for Labor Day weekend. It's been a year since I was there for Amanda's wedding and I have missed it so much. I can't wait to see all my old friends and be back in the wonderful state of Wisconsin! It's really amazing how much of an impact living there had on my life in just three years! It's now been 11 years since we moved up there, and it seems like forever ago that we moved back to Texas, but I still have a part of me that will always call Milwaukee home. I was truly blessed with some amazing friendships while I lived there and am so thankful that time and distance haven't changed them. It's fun to plan trips only a month in advance because then I don't have to wait very long until I am actually there. Can't wait!!


Me and my best friends from Tosa East - Court, Steph, Erie, Jen McT, Katie, Vonnie, Jenny P and Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment