Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mom's Birthday Celebration in Lubbock

This weekend I went to Lubbock to see my parents and to celebrate my mom's birthday. On Saturday morning, Mom, Dad and I drove to Whiteface to see my cousin Sarah, her husband BJ and their new little baby Ben. He is such a sweet baby with some really great parents! It was fun to see where the Brooks live and to get to meet this precious new addition to the Lowrie family!

Then that afternoon we went to Mom's favorite restaurant, Outback Steakhouse, to celebrate.

Dad headed back to Canyon and Mom and I enjoyed hanging out, talking, playing games, swimming, and watching a movie. It was a lot of fun to have some one-on-one time with Mom! This morning we went to church at FBC Lubbock (my papa's old church) and for lunch we had a surprise treat - my sisters Jamie and Madie met us on their way back from Rock the Desert with their friends. Here's a picture of the group at lunch - celebrating Mom's 49th bday (see the #49?).


Me, Jamie, Kalyn, Kade, Josh, Mom, Bailey, Danessa, Cristal and Madie

Fun weekend! Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment