Thursday, January 14, 2010

Special Memories with Special Friends

I've been waiting and planning for this coming weekend since October. It's very special because it is the Third Annual Herd Reunion. The "herd" is comprised of my best friends from college. When we were freshmen, way back in 2002, we used to go everywhere together - traveling in a herd. After class we would meet up and head to the cafer together. We had too many late night talks to count - discussing everything from movies like Blue Crush to deep theological issues. Some of my favorite memories include playing with the big pink ball, burying our time capsule, April Fools Day, crazy suitemates, playing pranks on our RAs and so much more.

This year we actually have a special treat! Both of my RAs are going to get to come. Michelle was our RA on 3West when we were little freshmen that didn't know up from down. Then Sarah Gardner, aka "G", was our RA on 2East the next year. Both of these amazing ladies hold such a special place in my heart. They were our confidants and friends. I can't wait to reminisce and laugh and enjoy the moments that we have together. Our visits are fewer and farther between, but they are still so special. Thank you God, for my friends!

Reunion 2009 in Brownwood
Homecoming 2008
Reunion - December 2006
Graduation- May 2006
Spring Sing - March 2006
I have so many more pictures that were before the digital age. I'll have to scan some to post here! We'll miss several friends that can't make it - Cass, Maria, April, Hannah and Shannon - I love you and hope you can make it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment