Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bachelor Predictions

Let me start off by saying, please don't judge me! I watched the premiere of my guilty pleasure The Bachelor last night and I wanted to make my predictions right now, so that when I am right at the finale, I can have proof. First, I must say that Jake was my favorite guy from the very beginning of the Bachelorette last summer and I'm so glad he's on the show now. He seems so genuine and honest. He truly is a good ole southern boy! I really hope that he stays true to himself and his morals throughout the process. I also want to state for the record that I think all of the pilot references are way over the top! I think every girl on the show last night mentioned at least once that they want to by Jake's co-pilot - give me a break!

It feels like the caliber of girls was just not as high as it has been in the past. Maybe after 14 seasons they are just running out of sane, quality girls that are willing to be put through this crazy process.

My predictions are that Jake will either choose Ali or Tenley. They seem like the only "real" people on the show. We'll see how it all ends up. At least I know one thing is for sure - there will be plenty of drama. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment