Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tyler's 3rd Birthday!

Today is my buddy Tyler's third birthday! I went to his "Cars" party yesterday and had a lot of fun helping him celebrate. The climax of the party was when Mater came to visit. If you aren't up on your cars characters - Mater is the old rusty tow truck that is friends with Lightening McQueen. Well, believe it or not, Mater actually lives in Brownwood and was able to stop by and help celebrate big day.

Tyler is the son of Jeff and Kristy Mitchell. Kristy and I work together in the alumni office and I have had the privilege of knowing Tyler since the day he was born! We have lots of fun playing cars, trains, puzzles and running in circles around his living room. I love the Mitchell family and was very blessed to be a part of this special day in Tyler's life!

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! Glad I found the blog. I love the background. I want to change mine, but last time I did it erased all of the blogs that I followed! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete