Sunday, July 19, 2009

New adventure

Schonnbrunn Palace, Vienna, Summer 2008

Ok friends - this is my first attempt at blogging, so bare with me! I have often contemplated whether or not to blog mainly due to the fact that I do not think I have enough interesting things happening in my life to share with others. I'm not married and I don't have kids and sometimes I feel like without someone else to talk about, there is not much left. But then I remembered - I have my travels!
During this time in my life while I am single and unattached and living in the big spralling metropolis of Brownwood, TX, God has blessed me with the ability to see the world. And I have loved every minute of it! It is truly amazing all of the places I have been able to see in the 5 years since I started using my passport - Paris, London, Rome, Venice, Florence, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Salzburg, Hong Kong, and Cozumel - and those are just the foreign cities.

This brings us to the title of my blog: Tales of Wanderlust

wanderlust–noun; a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.

I feel like this kind of defines me right now. Read this if you want, of course you don't have to! I'll try to be pretty consistent, but we'll see how this goes. You also will probably be privy to some random thoughts and stories just about me along the way. I hope you enjoy! I'm looking forward to this new adventure!




Florence, Italy, March 2007

2 comments:

  1. Love it K! I'm so glad I'll be able to follow you and all your travels now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved traveling with you, and I know that we will have more opportunities to travel! Especially when you come see me!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete