Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Newsies: The Musical


When I was little, I fell in love, maybe for the first time, with a man named Jack (also known as a really young Christian Bale). He was a dreamer who loved Sante Fe and wanted to Seize the Day with his fellow newsies who were just trying to sell papes on the street and make a living. They loved to sing and dance and now, their dream (and mine) is coming true - those beloved Newsies are coming to Broadway and I get to see them!!!

Danielle and I just booked tickets last week to go and see this AWESOME show. I'm so excited, I can't even tell you! We're going at the end of April and are planning a weekend full of Broadway shows and good times! We are hoping to see a couple more shows while we are in town, we just haven't bought tickets yet. We're staying in a little hostel two blocks from Times Square and I know we are going to have a blast! I love New York, I love Broadway, I love Newies, I love my best friend! It's obviously going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment